Thursday, March 22, 2012

This week I somehow ended up back with hands. They facinate me to much I suppose. so I decided to create a variety of warm and cold through hands using a combining diptych. the color hand represents like a healthy, warm, happy vibe and the black and white creates a dark, scary, sort of frightening vibe. I wanted to create oppisites representing happiness and sorrow in our lives. more than just our emotions can be affected in happiness or depression. And I think this image shows that.

2 comments:

  1. If you're going for contrast, I would also show contrast in the actual images. You could show aged hands vs. youthful hands, or distorted poses vs. symmetrical poses. I think you need to go further than just changing the color saturation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You still need to remove the first and last sentences in your concentration statement.

    ReplyDelete